Make it a very Merry Christmas!
2012 In Review
- Darryl joins Team in Training to hike the Grand Canyon in May
- Family gathers here for Chinese New Years and Hot Pot
- Bok Fahn needs back surgery to repair herniated disc
- Vacation in Williamsburg, VA
- Family from Australia visits, KL & Rich shop, dine, and explore
- Woohoo! Jasun graduates from Juniata College!
- Darryl completes hike in Grand Canyon with TNT, named Top 10 fundraiser
- Moys and Frusciantes enjoy cruise to Bermuda
- Jasun leaves for Dalian, China
- Family from Tucson, AZ - Audrey and Richard explore the northeast
- Survive Superstorm Sandy
- Thanksgiving with our "buds" the Frusciantes and Jo & Kiau Loi and continue the dining extravaganza on Friday with Mei-Lan & Craig, Kiana, and Dylan
The Big Vacation
Jasun is exploring his post-graduate options in Dalian, China, improving his Mandarin, tutoring, and preparing for vacation to Cambodia, Bangkok, and Singapore to see his cousin, Jim Loi and family. He returns state-side in July 2013.
Tyler is enjoying high school and handling the work load admirably. He's on an advanced study track and breezed through the first semester with a 97% GPA.
Brandon couldn't wait to get back to Champlain College in August but still loves to come home for the good cooking. He's looking for an internship in computer science, so if anyone has a connection, please give a call. His focus in on systems administration with a minor in digital forensics.
Cha is adapting to her new job working at SolarCity as a Regional Documentation Specialist. It's great seeing solar energy making more of a push into the northeast and SolarCity offers both purchased and leased systems. We are happy to report it will be 4 years come January since we installed our system and expect our 4th year of being paid for generating more energy than we use. Yes, we are a "utility" energy provider!
Darryl is staying busy providing marketing services to a number of businesses, gardening, and volunteering for two not-for-profit organizations, the Ossining Children's Center and Team-in-Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This past May he participated on a TNT team that hiked the Grand Canyon and was recognized as a top fundraiser. He is looking forward to participating again in 2013 by cycling 100 miles around Lake Tahoe in June, "The Most Beautiful Bike Ride in America!" Visit his TNT fundraising website.