E.J. Hayes Weekly Newsletter
February 18, 2022
Note from the Principal's Desk
Greetings Parents and Stakeholders,
Students had an amazing week last week! We celebrated Fun Day as a reward for positive behavior and recognized our Honor Roll and Principal List students too. It was excellent to see some of you as we praised and encouraged our amazing students. We love teaming up with each of you to grow minds, improve social/emotional learning, and create more positive attitudes. Please remember to be skeptical of rumors circulating on social media concerning E.J. Hayes and Martin County Schools. Thank you for all you do for E.J. Hayes: Where relationships foster learning.
- February 28 - Make up day for 1/21/22 snow day
- March 1-3 - 3rd graders visit the Martin County Innovation Campus
- March 3 - End of 4th 6 weeks
- April 7-8 - 4th graders visit the Martin County Innovation Campus
- May 5-6 - 5th graders visit the Martin County Innovation Campus
- April 29 - End of 5th 6 weeks
- June 9 - Last day of school (students will be released at 12:45pm)
Principal's List and Honor Roll Ceremony: 5th Grade
Principal's List and Honor Roll Ceremony: 4th Grade
Principal's List and Honor Roll Ceremony: 3rd Grade
How Great thou Art
New Water Fountains at E.J. Hayes
Students are encouraged to bring bottles to fill up at school!
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Board of Education Revises Student Dress Code
Revisions to the Student Dress Code (4303) were approved during the January 25, 2022 work session of the Martin County Schools Board of Education. Please note the revisions to the policy and keep in mind all students will be expected to adhere to the updated policy.
Martin County Schools Student Dress Code 4303, as revised January 25, 2022, was effective upon approval of the Martin County Board of Education. Full policy is linked below.