ROCK THE BLING!
A Signature SCR Ladies Member-Guest Event
ROCK THE BLING Events
Wednesday, September 30th
- 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.: Practice Round Tee Times Available
- 9:00 am.-2:00 p.m.: Registration Available. Optional two woman net best ball event for anyone who would like to spice up their practice round! Teams will be established by blind pairings done by the Golf Shop. Just turn in your scorecard!
- 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.: ROCK THE BLING Players Cocktail Party in the Great Room
Thursday, October 1st
- 7:30 a.m.: Tournament Breakfast available in the Great Room
- 9:00 a.m.: Shotgun Start
- 1:30 p.m.: ROCK THE BLING Awards Luncheon
ROCK THE BLING Format
Rock & Roll Best Ball Division
- Teams: 2 Woman Teams. One member and one guest.
- Gross Best Ball Score will comprise each team's total. Players will play their own ball from tee to green and the best score of the two will be chosen. The teammate whose score is chosen MUST putt out.
- Double Bogey Maximim
80's Big Hair Scramble Division
- Teams: 4 Woman Teams. A Member may invite either 1 guest or 3 guests for this division. If a member invites 1 guest, she will be paired with another member who has invited only 1 guest. Members can request who they would like to be paired with or the Golf Shop will complete pairings. A member who invites 3 guests has entered as a 4 person team.
- Teams in this division will play an 18 hole scramble.
- Bogey Maximum
On-Course Individual Contests (for all divisions):
- Guest Long Drive
- Guest Closest to the Hole
- Member Long Drive
- Member Closest to the Hole
- Best Dressed Team
ROCK THE BLING Entry Fee & RSVP
- 2 Person Team: $300 + tax. Includes practice round carts and greens fee, tournament cart and greens fees, player gifts, Player's Cocktail Party, awards, breakfast and luncheon.
- 4 Person Team: $600 + tax. Includes practice round carts and greens fee, tournament cart and greens fees, player gifts, Player's Cocktail Party, awards, breakfast and luncheon.
- RSVP Deadline: Monday, September 21st
- Cancelation Policy: Any team that registers then drops out after Monday, September 21st will be held responsible for the complete entry fee unless the member is able to find a team to replace her team's spot.