Athens Middle School
The AMS Virtual Tour is only available to those who can log in with their ACS email. Please ask your student to log in with their @eagles.acs-k12.org account in order to view.
Click on the Google sign-in box below.
Don't remember your email?
The purpose for our A and B Schedule is to limit the transitions between classes and limit person to person contact.
- Six minutes between each class
- Only girls are allowed in the halls the first three minutes.
- Only boys are allowed in the halls the second three minutes.
- Students are required to walk a specific route when transitioning between classes. All students will walk going in the same direction.
- Day 1: After attendance is posted, one class at a time will walk the route/building to become familiar with the building.
The AMS map is only available to those who can log in with their ACS email. Please ask your student to log in with their @eagles.acs-k12.org account in order to view.
Click on the Google sign-in box below.
Planners will be used to record important due dates and upcoming tests and projects. Hall Passes are located within each planner.
Parents can access grades in iNow.
iNow is where you check grades and absences. You will get student & parent login when you pick up your schedule.
The dress code will be enforced from day one. This applies to girls and boys. The dress code can be found on our district website.
Masks are required anytime a student is not in the classroom When in a classroom, if a student is within six feet of another student a mask is required.
Students will not have a locker. Students can have one backpack which will be taken from class to class. No rolling backpacks are allowed.
Cell Phones should be powered off and kept in the student's backpack once in the school.
Cell Phone Policy:
Personal wireless communication devices, personal mobile computers, and mobile phones
must be turned off during school hours unless permission of the principal (or designee) for
supervised classroom instruction or at the discretion of the principal. It is the student’s
responsibility to ensure that the device is turned off and out of sight during unauthorized
◆ Violation of this policy and/or use that violates any other district policy shall result in
disciplinary action as follows:
First offense: Confiscated and returned to student at the end of the day.
Second offense: Confiscated and returned to the parent after parent, student, and
administrator meeting to discuss the violation and future consequences.
Third offense: Confiscated and returned to parent after one (1) week or returned
to parent and student placed in ISS for five (5) days.
Fourth offense and all subsequent offenses: Out-of-school suspension for three
(3) days plus one (+1) day added for each offense thereafter.
Note: the fourth violation and beyond are considered defiance of school authority and not treated
as cell phone/electronic communication device offenses.
Student Arrival Information
- Building will open at 7:30 am.
- Parents should avoid entering the building unless they are checking a student in. Parents are not allowed beyond the foyers of the building.
- Students should remain in cars until the doors are opened at 7:30.
- Parents should remain in cars at all time.
- Bus drop off or 7th/8th grade car line (See video below.)
- Students eating breakfast report to the cafeteria. Once student gets their food, student will report directly to the 1st period of the day and eat in the classroom.
- Students not eating breakfast, will report directly to the 1st period of the day
- Bus drop off or 6th grade car line (See video below.)
- Students will report directly to the 1st period of the day. Breakfast will be available in the classroom.
Student Dismissal Information
- School ends at 3:00
- Building closes at 3:45
- No traffic at the front of the building from: 7:30-8:00 and 2:45-3:15
- Rainy Day Car Line: 7th/8th will proceed to the front of the building. Sixth grade will remain at the 6th Grade Center (See video below.)
- Students are not allowed to walk home and will not walk across Hwy 31.
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child's instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student, but can be used to make multiple parent accounts.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your child's instructor or school for more information.