Stand up against cyber bullying
Go against it!
Don't let it be you.
Did you know?
Everyday someone, somewhere is being cyber bullied.
Why do they do it?
People do it to get attention, or maybe because they have anger.
Six helpful tips!
2. Save the evidence: The good news about cyber bullying is that the harassment can be captured, saved, and shown to someone who can help.
3. Tell a trusted adult: It's always good to tell a parent or adult what is going on.
4. Block the bully: It the harassment is coming from a instant message you can block them.
5. Be a friend not a bystander: If you see a friend or someone being bullied you should tell someone or help.
6. Be civil: Watching or forwarding messages can empower the bully to harm more victims.