1.George H. White of North Carolina fails in his reelection bid. Blacks wouldnt serve again in congress until 1929
2. Schools were seperated, whites and colored children. Child of either race to be permitted to attend a school of other race.
3. Whites couldnt marry a african american, they had to marry their own race.
4. Goverment of California enacted a law that created segregated communities for "Asains Americans"
5. streetcars must provide separate but equal accommodations.
Martin Luther King Jr
3 Important Events
- June,11,1963 Martin Luther King Jr was arrested and Jailed for demanding service in a white only restaurant in St.Augustine Florida.
- August,28,1963 He gave an important speech "I Have A Dream" he called for an end in to racism in US.
- April,4,1968 Martin Luther King Jr was shot & killed while he was standing on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel in Memphis public.