Team 5 Newsletter
Welcome to the Team 5 newsletter! We will be sending this out weekly. In here you will find what each core class is doing each week and any other information we really want you all to know. If you have any questions please feel free to email us.
Alana Bucholtz (WG): firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Storms (LA): email@example.com
Brittney Littrel (M): firstname.lastname@example.org
Liza Russell (S): email@example.com
Cathy Bowen (SPED): firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Chance Breakfast
- Set up outside 8th grade pod
- 9:51-9:57 (Blue) or 10:00-10:06 (White): Students will be allowed to leave 3rd period 2 minutes early if they are eating 2nd Chance Breakfast.
- Students must be in line for breakfast by 9:54 (Blue) or 10:03 (White) or they will not be able to get the breakfast.
- Students will have a 2 minute grace period to get to class on time. They will be considered Tardy beginning at 9:59 (blue) and 10:08 (white). Doors will lock at this time and they will be processed as Tardy by monitors.
- The student pass to class will be their breakfast.
Mon: Finishing presentations of lesson 8 problems
Tues: Lesson 12
Wed: Lessons 13-14
Thurs: Study guide
Fri: Collaborative study groups to prepare for the test on Monday Feb. 10
Please talk with your student to see if they have a binder to keep their math notes in. This binder can be brought daily or kept in my classroom.
All of the lessons notes will be added to schoology as we finish each lesson. If you or your student have any questions please email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to answer questions in a timely manner, also if your student is confused with one problem have them circle it and ask about it in class the next day. I hope you all have a great week =).
Tuesday: North Korea
*Homework if not complete in class*
Foundations Language arts Level B
Spanish Translation Phone Line
The Spanish phone line is 785-717-4428. Please leave a message as the aides might be in a classroom. We promise your call will be returned within 24 hours.