Lopatcong Elementary School
Friday, October 14, 2016
Fall Parties and Parade
Fall Parade times are as follows. The parade will take place in the car rider parking lot (weather permitting). When we call your grade level, please take your class to the back parking lot. Please walk around two times and come back in to return to your classroom party.
The parade schedule is as follows:
1:40 pm PM Pre-K and Kindergarten begin parading
1:50 pm 1st and 2nd Grades begin parading
2:00 pm 3rd and 4th Grades begin parading
AM PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN PARTIES WILL BE 9:40AM-10:40 AND THE PARADE WILL BE AT 9:50 AM.
Literacy Consultant Schedule-October 19th
She will also meet with each grade level team for 25 minutes to follow up on the classroom observations and answer any questions.
The schedule is as follows:
10:20-10:40 A Wayne
11:00-11:30 Meet with Kindergarten Team
11:50-12:15 Meet with Second Grade Team
12:35-1:00 Meet with Stone/Sherwood
1:20-1:45 Meet with Third Grade Team
2:05-2:30 Meet with Fist Grade Team
If you have any questions, please let me know. You can also e-mail Alison directly at email@example.com.
Barnes and Noble Book Fair
- Please e-mail me if you would be willing to help out and volunteer at a station.
- Please review the language arts curriculum and work on a wish list. Please send me your wish list. If your books are not purchased the night of the Barnes and Noble Book Fair, we can look at purchasing with the money earned through the book fair.
Team Meetings-Week of October 17
Snap Cup Warm Fuzzies/Anonymous Praises
- Team Player...Alison Pogirnicki deserves a SNAP for always being willing to help her co-workers with students. She goes above and beyond. Thank you Alison!
- Thank you John Feleppo for helping me with my awesome table! You are the best!
- Thank you Mrs. Boylan for helping your teammie record her Study Island scores!
- Thank you to Mrs. Chew for making a Rocket Math folder for each of the second grade teachers. We appreciate it!
- Carmen Camunas went above and beyond by assisting the nurse with vision and hearing testing!
- Snaps to Beth Mansfield for organizing, purchasing, and delivering a gift to Ben Whitehead to wish him a speedy recovery.
Keep submitting...I will read these each Friday morning after announcements.
Thank you to the School Safety Team for this idea!
10/19 Literacy Consultant
10/19 Staff Meeting @ 2:45
10/25 I and RS Meetings
10/26 ELA Curriculum Work Day 8:00-2:30
10/31 Fall Parties
11/1 BOE Meeting @ 7:00pm MS
11/4 Special Education Progress Reports Due To Laura
11/8 Study Island Benchmark #1 Complete
11/8 End of First Marking Period
11/8 Election Day
11/9 School Picture Retakes
11/10 & 11/11 NJEA Convention NO SCHOOL
11/14 Reports Card Due to Noelle
11/15 Barnes and Noble Book Fair
11/15 Report Cards Available to Parents at 3:00pm
Five Day Rotation Schedule
Monday, October 17th-Day 4
Tuesday, October 18th-Day 5
Wednesday, October 19th-Day 1
Thursday, October 20th-Day 2
Friday, October 21st-Day 3