goddess of chastity, virginity, and the natural enviroment
- Bow an arrow
- her hunting dogs
- siblings: Apollo
- parents: Zeus, Leto
- spouses: none
- strength (mentally, and physically)
- being aloof
- she is helpful and that can be proven due to the fact that she helped her mother give birth to her brother, and that is how she became the goddess of childbirth.
- she was highly independent goddess
- she was kind of a rebel.
- She pushed away love and the temptation.
- she could turn humans into animals if the person is ever angering her to that extent.
- She asked to be the goddess of Chasity and virginity.
- her only love was killed by another god.
"Greek Mythology :: Greek Gods :: Greek Goddesses :: Greek Myths." Greek Mythology :: Greek Gods :: Greek Goddesses :: Greek Myths. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt." Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.
"EHow | How to Videos, Articles & More - Discover the Expert in You." EHow. Demand Media. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.