Local Body Corporation
About The Liver By: Rolando, Jackson, Andrew, Kevin
Location of the Liver
The liver is located on the right side of the chest
Appearance of the Liver
The liver is a reddish organ with three lobes on each side of it
The Liver Is one of the most important organs in the body
Facts about the liver
1. The liver is the largest organ in the body
2. The liver is the heaviest organ in the body
3. The liver filters the blood flow
4. The liver breaks down lipids with bile
5. The liver makes nutrients for the bodies energy
Facts about the digestive department
1. the digestive department breaks down food into energy
2. the digestive department contains acids in the stomach
3. the digestive department uses the liver to break down nutrients into glucose for quick and easy energy.
4. The digestive department uses villi to get nutrients from the small intestine
5. The digestive department creates bile
The system that you do not need is the integumentary, because if you live in a cool environment, you would not need to sweat. Sweating is on of the main functions of that system.
We are special
The liver is important because it helps break done glucose. It also helps process nutrients from the villi. The nutrients are what give the body energy and strength.