LEHS Band Newsletter #3
September 4-8, 2017
Weekly Rehearsal Schedule
The following is our weekly Lobo Band rehearsal schedule:
Monday - No Rehearsal (LABOR DAY HOLIDAY)
Tuesday - 3:00-5:30 pm, FULL BAND @ LEHS
Wednesday - 3-4 pm, Sectionals / 4-5 pm, Masterclasses / 4:30-7:30 pm, Guard Only
Thursday - 4:00-6:00 pm, FULL BAND @ LEHS
Friday - Game Day! Report to LEAC at 6:00 pm (5:30 pm - Loading Crew)
Game 2 - W.T. White (Little Elm Athletic Complex)
Friday, Sep. 8th, 7pm
1151 East Eldorado Parkway
Little Elm, TX
Please take a moment and look at the following sign-up for the varsity football concessions. We are asking every parent to volunteer at least once during the football season for a Friday night game. Thank you!
Week 1 "Bandsmen of the Week"
Freshman - Esther Oladipo
Sophomore - Claire Felice
Junior - Tyler Priest
Senior - Madelyn Cruz
SLT - Emily Boatwright
1) Band Registration Form (link below)
2) LEISD Equipment Usage Form (link below)
3) Charms Updates (www.charmsoffice.net)
4) Volunteer Sign-up (link below)
5) Concessions Sign-up (NEW link above)
6) Medical Form (link below)
7) UIL 8-Hour Rule Form (link below)
Week 1 - "Teacher of the Week"
Our 1st "Teacher of the Week" is Coach Dailey! Congratulations Coach!
Lobo Band Picture Day
Saturday, Sep. 9th, 10am-2pm
Little Elm High School
Seniors - 10:00-11:00 am, Juniors - 11:00 am-12:00 pm, Sophomores - 12:00-1:00 pm, Freshman 1:00-2:00 pm
* If you can not come at your class designated time, please come whenever possible. We want to include everyone in this year's band collage picture and look forward to seeing everyone in the NEW uniform!
All band parents are required to sign the UIL 8 Hour Rule Form at the beginning of each year.
An updated medical form is required each year for all Lobo Band members.
All parents need to complete a volunteer form for the new school year. This allows you to chaperone or volunteer any band event within the school year.