Back to School Night
Back to School Night will help you and your child learn everything you need to know for a successful year at TeSA! Class lists will be posted at 5:30, and then the evening will include classroom visits and an opportunity to learn about Fine Arts/P.E. expectations, after-school options, PTO, volunteering, and campus programs. We encourage everyone to come and go as needed.
2021-2022 Student Handbook
2021 Summer Assignments
It's important that all of our TeSA students keep learning over the summer! All students will have required assignments to keep learning over the summer break. Click HERE to view your child's assignments. If you're looking for even more educational experiences this summer try our TeSA Summer Family Challenge.
TeSA Summer Family Challenge
1. Cook a meal together. Help your child read the recipe and make all of the measurements. Talk about what you would need to do to double it or cut it in half.
2. Read a book together. Take turns reading aloud. Stop after each chapter to make predictions about what will happen next.
3. Visit a museum. Many museums are still offering virtual tours as well. Talk about what you see, compare and contrast exhibits, and decide what your family would add if you were in charge of a brand new wing.
4. Play games in the car. Whether you're taking a cross country trip or just driving around town, use your time in the car to read, count, and explore. Who can find all the letters to their name in road signs? Who identifies 10 yellow cars first? How long does it take to sit at a stoplight? Make it up as you go and ask the kids to create some of the categories.
2021-2022 School Supplies
If you’d like to purchase your child’s school supplies individually, please click HERE to view the list and be sure to purchase the exact brand, color, size, etc. for each item. Or, if you’d rather let the teachers do the shopping for you, you can purchase school supplies through the TeSA PTO.
TeSA PTO School Supply Fee
We are happy to offer flexible payment options for school supply fees again this year! Now is a great time to begin making payments on your school supply fee(s).
There are multiple payment options, all due in full by AUGUST 5th.
1. ONE time payment (paid by August 5th)
2. TWO monthly payments of (June, July)
3. THREE monthly payments (June, July, August)
*A processing fee of $3.50 will be added to each payment option. There will only be ONE fee per family.*
4. CASH: Families will have the option to make a ONE time payment in EXACT cash for $85 per student to the front office by AUGUST 5th; payment plans are not available for cash payments. Cash payments will NOT be charged the additional $3.50 processing fee.
*CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED*
For your security, no credit card information will be saved and you will have to input your information with each payment. No matter the payment option, all balances are due by August 5th. If you have any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
We hope these payment options have helped alleviate some of the stress of having to pay school supply fees all at once during back-to-school time. You are allowed to bring your own supplies instead of paying the supply fee, however supplies must be the exact brand, size, color and amount as listed by the teachers in your grade.
Click HERE to order now! Thank you from your TeSA PTO!
*ITEMS WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE. SUPPLIES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BY TEACHERS*
We are less than a month away from the start of school, which makes now a great time to secure your child's after-school plans. Registration is open for all Texas Center for Arts + Academics Conservatories.
Our after-school program offerings include Choir Ensembles, Dance, Private Piano Lessons, Private Voice Lessons, and Visual Art. TCA+A conservatories are open to the public, so feel free to invite friends from other schools to attend with your child! Click HERE for more information.
Before & After School Care
PTO Boohoo Brew with the Woohoo Crew
Special Invite from our TeSA PTO:
For some, the first day of school can be overwhelming and intimidating. For others, it is a step back into routine that is welcomed with delight. Whether you are ready to "boohoo" or "woohoo," join us at Mimi's Cafe from 8:00-10:00 a.m. on Monday, August 16th, to celebrate the first day of school. This is a come-and-go, casual event.