Don't be a bully be a friend
Three differences between Cyberbullying & Bullying
- Cyberbullying can happen anywhere anytime; Bullying happens face to face.
- The Cyberbully can sometimes be anonymous; In bullying you know the bully.
- Cyberbullying is the bully trying to harass you where everyone can see; Bullying only the people around you can see.
Effects of Cyberbullying
- People who get cyberbullied usually fall into deep depression and/or deep anxiety.
- They sometimes start having health problems.
- They want eat the same amount of the food that they normally do.
- They want sleep the same amount as they did before.
- Their grades will go down because they will loose focus.
Prevention & Awareness
- They can show them some examples of what can happen if you say something wrong online.
- They can become their friend and watch everything that they do.
- They can make them a web page that there kids are on.
- Have certain restrictions for the internet.
- Ask other kids what they do while there online.
Reporting a Cyberbully
- First you should always tell an adult at home or an adult at school
- Do not decide to respond back or say anything mean back.
- Make sure that you get around friends that will take up for you.
Report you Local Law Enforcement
- If the person getting bullied is being harassed by a single person they should get in trouble.
- If the person is posting embarrassing or nasty photos/videos of the person they should get in trouble.
- If someone is saying untrue things about someone they should be in trouble.