Inspire Family Newsletter
News and updates for families of Inspire students
October 9, 2020
Dear Inspire Families:
On September 29, Butte County Public Health Department issued a press release to announce that Butte County has moved from Tier 1 (purple) to Tier 2 (red) of the State's COVID-19 Blueprint for a Safer Economy. If Butte County remains in Tier 2 until October 12, schools will no longer be mandated to remain closed and Inspire can begin planning for a safe return to school in-person.
Right now, Inspire is gathering input from staff, students, parents and guardians, and our school Board to develop a plan for a return to in-person learning that:
- allows for maximum flexibility for parents and guardians to choose the learning model that is right for their children
- allows for teachers to prepare to meet the learning needs of students both at home and in the classroom
- allows staff and administration to finalize campus safety measures and train staff in proper protocols
You can get involved and stay updated on information that affects you and your student(s) by:
1) Completing the Parent/Guardian Survey Please take a few moments to respond to the Parent/Guardian Survey by Tuesday, October 13. Your responses will inform our decisions around how and when to reopen school for in-person learning and how we will accommodate learners both at home and in the classroom.
2) Attending the Parent/Guardian Information Meeting on Thursday, October 15 at 6 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to go over Inspire's plan for bringing students back on campus. The meeting will be held via Zoom and will be open to all. We will record the meeting and post the video on our school website for those not able to attend. See details below.
Remember that the COVID-19 status of our county is fluid. There is a possibility that we may return to Tier 1 status. As always, I will do my best to keep you updated as quickly as possible. Please know how grateful we are for the understanding and support our Inspire families have shown on this journey! Your partnership has been essential to developing a school plan that works for kids.
With gratitude and hope,
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 945 8220 7029
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,94582207029# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,94582207029# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 945 8220 7029
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abI0oeb86j
This is a year like no other, and our yearbook staff is working to document it all for you.
Be sure to buy your yearbook now, before prices go up!
From now to December 31 the book is $80, January 1-April 30 the book will be $85 and starting May 1 the book will be $90.
Payment plans are available now through December 31 to reserve the $80 price. Paying with credit card? Go to yearbookordercenter.com and enter school code 16210. Paying with cash or check? Fill out the order form and bring exact payment amount (not able to make change) to the front office during office hours. Email email@example.com with questions.
Have pictures you want to possibly see in the book? Download the app HJeShare or go to HJeShare.com, school code 16210, to upload photos!
Who you gonna call?
Call or email the office for an absence: (530) 891-3090 or
Call or email Ken Hardy for technology assistance: (530) 891-3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or email your child's teacher by visiting the "Staff" page on our Inspire website.
Call or email the Principal/Superintendent: (530) 230-7758 or email@example.com