I was born a sports fan, watching sports is what i love to do. I would watch every sport if it is on. The only professional sport games I have been to was the Dallas Mavericks , Kansas City Royals and NBA Pre-Seasons games at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Missouri. I have never been to a NFL football game before and I have always wanted to go to one. I have only traveled to two NFL stadiums, Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA and Edward Jones Dome in Saint Louis, Mo. , and it wasn't even a NFL game. So I have decided that my pilgrimage will be going to Superbowl XLIX with my dad. My dad and I started try to go as many sports events as possible and this will be the ultimate one. The worst part is that we will have to buy Super-Bowl tickets before its sold out , buy plane tickets, reserve a rental car, and reserve a hotel room. Not to mention finding places to eat while we are there. All in All this will be a fun trip.
WHO WILL BE THE WINNER ?
- buy 2 super bowl tickets Cost: $4,602.00
- buy 2 round trip Plane tickets Cost: $2,369
- Reserve Rental car Cost: $446.97.00/day
- Reserve Hotel room Cost: $449.00/night
- Find restaurants to eat at estimated Cost: $100.00
Reserving Hotel Room
Hotel Room: $449/per night
see what resturaunts there isTotal : $100.00
Father-Son bonding : $priceless$
- we head to the K.C.I . Airport in Kansas City, Missouri for our 9:51 A.M. flight to Phoenix, Arizona
- Arrive at P.S.H.I. Airport in Phoenix, Arizona 3:04 P.M.
- Get on a shuttle bus to Pick up Rental Car
- Arrive at Hertz to pick up Rental Car at 3:45 P.M.
- Head to Spring Hill suites Marriott to get situated and drop of luggage.
- Go out to eat at Buffalo Wild WIngs.
- Eat breakfast provide by hotel
- Head to Phoenix University Stadium to beat traffic and avoid traffic
- Get to the stadium
- Games starts at 6:30
- Have an awesome time
- Watch the trophy presentation around 10:45 P.M.
- Eat dinner
- Get back to the hotel around 12:00
- Return rental car to hertz
- Head to airport for flight 1:30 P.M.
- Arrive in Kansas at 5:56 P.M.