Mrs. Butera's News
April 8, 2016
Here are the sites we use at school:
1) Our newest is http://www.splashmath.com/student Your child's username is their first name without a capital first letter followed by their lunch code. (no space between their name and their number. ) Everyone's password is 1234.
2) http://www.tumblebooks.com Username: wakefieldh Password: books
3) We use Xtramath http://www.xtramath.org also. They sign in with their first name and I changed everyone's password to 1234.
4) The kids love http://www.abcya.com. This site is free on computers, but there is a charge on tablets.
5) Starfall is also a favorite. http://www.starfall.com
Addition and Subtraction Factshttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iFdtEFrnd4Gu5AHhv266Rl6kKUsnJQ3ImL4Je6caX4Q/edit?usp=sharing
Tapping Out Words