By: Lilly Micaletti
Facts about Freak shows
Freak show- A freak show is like a circus for people or animals who were born with biological oddities.
- from the mid 1800's to the mid 1900's freak shows were very popular because people wanted to see what these so called "freaks" looked like and how they were so different from them or any normal animal.
- Often may heavily tattooed or pierced people were found in freak shows.
- P.T. Barnum made millions off of his travailing freak show.
- Most freak shows were found in America or England.
- Some of the very first freak shows started in the 1630's.
- At freak shows you would often find conjoined twins, whether it be humans or animals.
- One of the most popular freak shows was a Coney Island.
- A freak
This freak show was in Coney island many years ago.
This man was born with out any arms or legs and put in a freak show.
Edouard Beaupre was an extremely tall man in a freak show