All the Honors News that's Fit to Print
Care Packaging TOMORROW & SUNDAY
Contact Maura Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
- Employment Opportunities
Graphic Design Job- Office of Sustainability
COMPENSATION: $11/HOUR; 8-10 HOURS PER WEEK.
The Office of Sustainability is looking for an individual with strong skills in graphic design to:
1) Assist in the implementation of the Office of Sustainability’s communications plan;
2) Capture events organized by the Office of Sustainability via photos and video media;
3) Create promotional materials, such as flyers, posters, signage, charts, maps, etc.;
4) Develop copy for promotional material and events;
5) Assist in the maintenance of the department’s website;
6) Perform general office duties, such as copying, running errands, data entry, etc.; and,
7) Participate in or perform other general duties/events for the Office of Sustainability.
The successful candidate will be able to develop graphic materials that are appropriate for the various audiences of the Office of Sustainability within a quick turn-around time. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in sustainability, will work well in a team environment, and will be able to meet deadlines as assigned.
Interested candidates should send ALL of the following documents: resume, a PDF of their work samples or portfolio, and a paragraph explaining how they can help the Office of Sustainability promote sustainability on campus. We will not consider applications that do not contain all of these required components. Please submit these materials to email@example.com via email with the subject line “Graphic Designer”. DO NOT SUBMIT HARD COPIES OF THE APPLICATION MATERIALS. Applications are due by April 20th.
Minding Your Mind
Howard Gittis Student Center
Mental health is a huge issue for college students that can be hard to talk about. One out of every four people suffers from a mental health disorder. This is why we are bringing awareness to Temple to encourage conversation about mental health and decrease stigma surrounding this important issue. We've teamed up with Minding Your Mind, a local organization whose mission is to spread mental health awareness and celebrate those who are able to overcome it.
Join us for a fun evening of positivity and encouragement while we fight the stigma surrouding mental health! The event will include two of Minding Your Mind's best speakers as well as a fun mindfulness yoga session to release those end-of-semester stresses! Invite your friends and make it a fun and eye-opening night out!
Stressed? Naomi & Pizza to the Rescue!
Tuttleman Learning Center, Room 203
Join HPM Naomi Makishi as she discusses how to avoid pushing yourself too far. Learn:
- How to Manage Stress
- Understand Your Limits
- Temple Resources
- General Tips & Tricks for College
OH yeah, and there will be pizza!