The Barkley-Johnson Bulletin
THE WEEK BEFORE SPRING BREAK!!!!
What Are We Learning This Week?
It's EOQ week!
Monday we will spend time reviewing.
Tuesday is our Reading EOQ.
Wednesday is our Math EOQ.
Thursday is our OnDemand Narrative Writing Assessment.
Friday is a creative exploring day!
Then, it's SPRING BREAK!!
Important Information for the Week
- Third Quarter EOQs are this week. Please make sure that your students have a good night's sleep, a healthy breakfast, and are at school on time each day!
- OBX Attendee Parents- Please make sure that you have turned in the information sheets for background checks, medication information, and the insurance sheet for the boat trip turned in by the end of the week. Please plan accordingly to attend our Parents' Meeting on Tuesday, April 7th at 6:00pm.
- Also, ANY MONEY STILL DUE FOR THE OUTER BANKS TRIP IS DUE BY FRIDAY, MARCH 27th. NO MONEY IS ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE!
- Thursday night, March 26th, is Evening with the Arts. Many of our students are performing in this event, and it is going to be such a worthwhile event to attend!
- Tuesday night, March 24th, is ChickFIlA night. Proceeds will go to benefit our school. Please consider attending from 5pm to 8pm.
- Spring Break is coming up! We will be out of school all next week, and the Monday after. We will be at school on Tuesday, and then will be on our Outer Banks trip on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday the next week! Then we will hit the 4th quarter hard beginning the next week to prepare for the EOGs.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- Tuesday, March 24th:
- Wednesday, March 25th:
- Thursday, March 26th:
OnDemand Narrative Writing Prompt
- Monday, March 30th- Monday, April 6th:
- Tuesday, April 7th:
6:00pm: Outer Banks Parent Meeting
- Wednesday, April 8th- Friday, April 10th:
Outer Banks Trip
- Wednesday, April 15th:
Report Cards Go Home
- Friday, April 17th:
3rd Quarter Awards Day
- Friday, April 24th: