Stayton Intermediate Newsletter
Students of the Month (February)
Congratulations to the following students for showing such great initiative. Thank you for being such great role models. We are proud of each of you!
Mrs. Purdy/Thompson - Leslie Garcia
Mrs. Farrens - Olivia Blades
Mrs. Raska - Gavin Zepeda
Miss Prado - Regina Pelayo
Mrs. Minturn - Jayvin Aceves Ramirez
Miss Ion - Kaylee Kuiken
Mrs. Mitchell - Robert Trott
Mr. Koekoek - Isabella Hernandez
Miss Ackerman - Landon Ellis
Awesome Kid Awards (February)
Nickolas Rathbun, Tristan Allie, Ellie Roberts, Henry Paull, Camee Conley, Cameron McDonald, Daphne Wilson, Griffin Durbin, Chloe Wagner, Baylee Clanfield, Titus Ford, Alejandro Curiel, Cristal Mercado Puga, Ricky Bogle and Emily Corbett.
Keep up the great work! We are proud of all of you!
Volunteering for Field Trips
School Sickness Policy
Volunteers needed in the library
THINGS WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO HELP WITH
Shelf Reading-Making Sure Items Are In Alphabetical Order
Covering New Books
1. An alert will be delivered to all users of the NSSD Mobile App in the notification icon.
2. Our school messaging system will call, email and text the primary phone number that you have set up in our system.
3. A post will be made to the District Facebook page.
4. A Website Alert will be posted to the District Webpage. To get set up for an e-alert go to http://www.nsantiam.k12.or.us/
5. A Flash Alert notice will go out to all users. To get set up go to http://www.flashalert.net/id/NSSD
1. Send in the clipped Box Tops from store packages on the form that is attached.
2. Scan your receipts to - https://www.boxtops4education.com
Each one is worth 10 cents and our school can use them for items that are needed. You can see a list of products at BTFE.com/products
Thank you for helping support our school!
March 2: Read Across America Day - Students can dress as their favorite book character
March 3: 4th grade field trip to Oregon State Capitol (All classes)
March 5: Spring Pictures (There are no retakes on these pictures)
March 13: SIS Student Council 7:15 am
March 13: PTC Activity Night 6 pm to 8 pm
March 16: Yearbook order form deadline
March 17: 5th grade field trip to the Oregon Zoo (All classes)
March 23 - March 27: Spring Break - NO SCHOOL
April 3: NO SCHOOL - Teacher Grading Day