Average Temperature: 89.9 Degrees
Average Distance from its sun: 7.84 hrs
Length of a Day: 7.46 hrs
Length of a year (Orbital Period): 267.29 Days
Common Name: Kevin-62E
Facts, Problems, and Solutions
2. The planet orbits in the habitable zone of its host star, an area which would allow for the presence of liquid water on its surface.
3. The radius is 1.4 times greater than Earth.
1. Too much water (water dominated)
2. Difficult to breath (atmosphere)
3. Thick clouds block out light.
1. Create dry pockets.
2. Plant many trees or use special chemicals to change atmosphere.
3. Create holes through the clouds.