How to get food on when your stranded on an island
How To Test If A Plant Is Poisoning:
2. Don't drink anything but water before you test the plant
3. if you find insects on the plant/leaf do not eat it
4. Crush it so that the sap touches your skin, and hold it there for 15 minutes. If the plant causes a reaction in the next 8 hours, do not continue testing that part of that plant
5. cook the plant if you can, if not prepare it raw
6. hold a small amount to your lib for 3 minutes is nothing occurs continue testing
7. hold it on your tongue for 15 minutes, if nothing happens continue testing
8. chew for 15 minutes, do not swallow, do not continue testing if a reaction occurs
10. do not eat or drink anything except water for 8 hours
11. eat 1/4 cup of the same plant you prepared earlier
12. wait another 8 hours
13. if nothing occurs continue eating plant
How Long Does It Take To Survive Without Food:
Is It Okay To Eat Wild Animals:
Bear: 259 cal.
Beaver: 212 cal.
Deer: 158 cal.
Dove: 219 cal.
Duck: 201 cal.
Goose: 305 cal.
Possum: 221 cal.
Quail: 234 cal.
Rabbit: 206 cal.
Raccoon: 255 cal.
Squirrel: 173 cal.