Hello! Welcome oily followers….
We took a little break over the summer to spend time with family and to regroup! It was rejuvenating and refreshing.
Are you ready to fall in love? This month I am falling in love with this company all over again. Fall isn't quite here yet but to kick it off, we are going to be hopping on a plane and heading to SLC, Utah for the 2016 doTERRA global convention! What better way to jumpstart your business and finish the year strong than to be surrounded with 25,000+ other people who have been changed from using essential oils, and their lives changed by this amazing company! This year I'll be going with over 160 other members on our team, Clearly Essential. I can't wait to go with Oily Goodness team members next year!
I am so thankful we were able to save and plan on attending this year. It's going to be the event of the year, and you are not going to want to miss out next year!
I can't wait to share with you the goodness we are going to receive and even some new products that will be announced!
You don't have to wait until then to get in on some oily goodness though, this months specials are pretty sweet!
If you haven't fallen in love yet, please contact me! I would love to share with you how oils have affected our home and health in such empowering ways that I never thought possible!
Promotions and Specials
Check out our monthly Educational Classes!
Enjoy these oily recipes
Melaleuca Foot Balm
This foot balm is an excellent overnight moisturizer for your feet.
- 4 ounce jar
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ ounce piece of beeswax, grated
- 25 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over very low heat, stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir to combine, then add essential oils.
- Pour mixture into a clean jar.
- Massage a small amount into your feet at bedtime to moisturize.
DIY: Sensory Play Dough
We've spent a lot of our time indoors due to the heat this summer. This DIY helped keep the kiddos entertained by turning play time into learning time with this aromatherapy play dough! This activity is a great way for children to learn about aromatherapy and essential oils. Use a variety of oils and colors to help kids learn new scents. Some fun essential oils could include: Wild Orange, Peppermint, Lemon, Rosemary, or Lavender to help turn play time into nap time.
2 cups flour
2 cups colored water
1 cup salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
5 drops essential oils
- Combine all ingredients, except for essential oils, in a large saucepan and stir until combined.
- Once combined, put over medium heat. Using a spatula, continue to stir ingredients together until it forms a ball.
Note: Don’t overcook as it will lead to dry play dough.
- Remove from heat and cool on parchment paper.
- Once cool, add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil and knead until thoroughly combined.
- You’re done! Just store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for months of fun.
- See more at: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/diy-aromatherapy-playdough#sthash.vzB7mPJY.dpuf