February 13, 2017
World Read Aloud Day - Join the fun on Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017-
- Get connected here: http://www.litworld.org/wrad/
- Resources in English & Spanish
- Register to Skype with an author or have a virtual read aloud
Read to Succeed -
- Log students on account: https://feedback.sixflags.com/rts/default.aspx
- Deadline to log students: Friday, February 17, 2017
- Send me the forms as a set after you have logged all students
Book Love Notes - Book Love Notes are still available to encourage reading!
Overdue Reports & Notices -
- Overdue reports were in boxes last week.
- Student notices will be in your box by this week. Please distribute promptly.
Damaged Equipment - If you have faulty electronic equipment (boomboxes, listening centers, etc.) now is the time to let me know. I will update the library supervisor if we have any needs so she can make budget allotments. Please do not wait until May.
More researchers - Thank you to Mr. Baucom, Mrs. Koonce, & Mrs. Crowell for collaborating with me for student research.