How you should present
By: Evan Brehmer
- Your voice should fit the surroundings and the environment.
- Your voice needs to be in the middle not to loud or to soft.
- It is okay to move around a little bit.
- You want some gestures like hand movements.
- You should look up at the audience every once a while.
- Stand straight in the front of the classroom
- Don't be distracted and pay attention to what you are doing.
- Stay focused and don't be distracted by anything.
- Don't play with anything on your body like an Id or anything around you.