Pepperd Tree Frog
Peppered tree frog's habitat :
Taxonomy of the pepperd tree frog :
Litoria genus and the
green leaf tree frog.
Its common name is the pepperd tree frog. The pepperd tree frog is critically endangerd. We could not find a audio rcording of the pepperd tree frog or any infomation about is mating call.
Reproduction and lifestyle:
Food and predators :
- large frogs and toads are carnivores so therefore eat meat
- small to medium frogs eat insects such as flies, mosquitoes, moths and dragon flies
- larger frogs eat larger insects such as grasshoppers and large worms
- some large frogs also eat small mice, baby turtles and even smaller frogs!
Predators to frogs are:
- snakes, lizards, birds, shrews, raccoon's, foxes, otters and weasels all eat frogs
- under water frogs are in danger by fish, turtles and water birds
- humans also eat frogs
Threats to survival :
Cycle of frog life, image, accessed 25 October 2015, <http://www.scienceclarified.com/Al-As/Amphibians.html>.
Peppered tree frog 2015, accessed 19 October 2015, <http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/sprat/public/publicspecies.pl?taxon_id=1827>.
Peppered tree frog 2015, accessed 19 October 2015, <http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/12151/0>.
What do frogs eat 2015, accessed 22 October 2015, <https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what%20do%20frogs%20eat>.
All about frogs 2007, accessed 22 October 2015, <http://www.aitc.sk.ca/saskschools/animals/frogs3.html>
Threats to survival 2007, accessed 22 October 2015, <http://www.savethefrogs.com/threats/>