November 30 - December 4
- Don't forget to send in completed November BOOK It calendars this week for a free pizza!
- New homework calendars come out on Tuesday. Please make sure to send homework notebooks back to receive December's homework.
- December 1st - BOOK It! November calendars can be returned
- December 2nd, 8:15am - Coffee with the Principals
- December 2nd, 5pm - PTA Meeting
- December 7th-11th - Holiday Shop. Our class goes on Monday, Dec. 7th.
- December 10th-11th - Kindergarten PALS Winter Assessment
- December 17th - Kindergarten Holiday Lunch
- December 21st - January 4th - NO SCHOOL, Winter Break
This month's birthdays
This Week's Learning Goals
- use pictures to make predictions. (Reading SOLs: K.9c, K.10a)
- write my first name. (Writing SOL: K.11b)
- draw a picture. (Writing SOL: K.12a,b)
- identify the ordinal position of ten concrete objects when presented from left-to-right, right-to-left, top-to-bottom, and bottom-to-top. (Math SOL: K.3)
- investigate and explain how objects are affected by a magnet. (Science SOL: K.3)
- identify, and classify commons objects as being attracted or not attracted to magnets. (Science SOL: K.3)
Wish list items:
Composition notebooks or spiral notebook
I'd like for each child to have a composition notebook to use as their writing journals. We are getting in to writing and I love when students have a journal to use for their own creative writing. If you can help please send in a notebook as soon as you can. =)