Sixth Grade Class Trip
Our class trips offer learning opportunities second to none and just cannot be duplicated in a classroom setting. We have found, as well as our parents and students, that the learning and growing opportunities that are provided on all of our amazing trips are life changing for our students!
The students are visiting the Arlington National Cemetary and the Pentagon before they board their plane to come back home tonight. We wish them a safe trip back late tonight and cannot wait to hear about their amazing journey when they return.
Elementary Field Day - Friday, May 26th
If you ordered a Field Day shirt(s), they are being sent home today with your student.
Our Sixth Grade students will be receiving their diplomas at their Graduation on Tuesday, May 30th at the Bob Duncan Center. The ceremony begins at 1:00 p.m. We will be taking our 4th and 5th grade students with us to the ceremony to enjoy the celebration with our 6th grade students.
- May 23-25: BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free) Scholastic Book Fair - Cash or check only
- May 23: Lunch Bunch
- May 26: Elementary Field Day
- May 26: Parent's Night Out 6:45-10:00 p.m.
- May 30: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 p.m.
- May 30: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 p.m.
- May 31: Awards Assembly and End of Year Program (1st-6th Grades) 2:00 p.m.
- June 1: Last Day of School
- June 2: Elementary Building Closed - no care available
- June 5: First Day of Summer Camp