Below is a list of this week's assignments (due by Friday, March 18 @ 11:55pm).
Required Lived Classes for Unit 5
Still time to complete and submit last week's (WEEK 8) assignments for the 1st 9 weeks!
Students need to do these assignments by Friday, March 18 @ 11:55pm when the assignments will close:
- Unit 4 Required Live Class
- 4.4 Prueba de Vocabulario
- 4.4 Escuchar prueba
- 4.5 Prueba de Vocabulario
- 4.5 Actividad Cultural
- U4 eLinguaFolio & Reflection
These two are 25% of your grade:
- U3/4 Proyecto Final
- Proyecto Final: Leer y Escuchar prueba
Have you checked your student's grades?
Culture Cafe for Extra Credit for Participation Grade
Keys to Student Success
The main keys to being successful are:
- completing all assignments (*well and on time*) (using the Schedule of Assignments), reading the announcements/learning block daily, checking/reading messages daily
- going through the direct instruction and practice as slow as needed to understand the material
- taking/studying notes, reviewing the grades/feedback for all assignments to see what was missed and why
- attending the required live classes
- asking questions when something doesn't make sense and/or more explanation/practice is needed
In addition, to me being available to teach the whole group in the RLC's, students can set up one-on-one tutoring sessions with me, as needed. NCVPS has a Peer Tutoring Center that is also available to students for Quick Questions, Virtual Buddies, and more. World Language and Culture Club sessions are also offered for extra credit! (See the Culture Cafe section of the course for more info.)