Nora's Monday S'more
School's Out...But Not for Long!
Your To-Do List, Madam:
- 7am wakey, wakey, little one!
- take Louie on a quick walk before mom leaves at 7:40
- breakfast, teeth, make bed
- work on your daily list for about 30 minutes
- chill out time for about 30 minutes
- time to get your school clothes going: pull out all of your shorts, underwear, and pants
- put them in to one of these 3 piles: 1. too small/don't like 2. like, but can't wear to school 3. can wear to school
- Put the "too small/don't like clothes" in a stack on top of the washing machine
- Brain break from dad...watch the links below that he found for you
- Lunch and chill time for 1 hour
- finish your daily chore list
- Vacuum (with the big vacuum cleaner) the rug in the sunroom
- oh yes, and please empty the dishwasher - thank you, schmoopy!
Collecting the World: Inside the Smithsonian