watershed and ocean ecosystems
- shipwrecks can create coastal reefs (can crash and dump oil or can dump resources that are on cargo ships).
- laws saying you can only catch a certain amount of fish ( can make fish numbers decrease).
- oil spills can provide jobs for cleanup crews ( allow people to have more jobs that they can or can not do).
- microelements can be positive for pollution (some land can use microelements like some farms).
- most important factor affecting the settlement (can take some sediments from lakes, valley's).