PVE Virtual Curriculum Night
TONIGHT - August 26, 2021
Dear PVE Families
Our Curriculum Night is finally here! As many of you already know, Curriculum Night is an event where each Kdg-4th classroom teacher will present information for parents highlighting the curriculum, events, and expectations for the year ahead.As Dr. Robison shared in his school messenger sent this past week, the format for all five elementary schools was revised to be an asynchronous/pre-recorded presentation.
- Kdg - 4th grade Curriculum Night presentations will be emailed out to families by 6:00pm tonight. Please be on the look-out for this pre-recorded presentation to come to your email, and please watch at your convenience.
- Due to the adjustment in format, our PVE teachers are either reaching out to gather parent input prior to recording their presentations, or they will be asking families at the end of their presentations to please email or reach out to them with any questions.
- Please see the sections below in order to be introduced, or reconnected, with our Related Arts Team, School Counselors, School Psychologist, and our Instructional Coaches.
We apologize that the event will not allow real-time interaction this year. Please remember that your child's teacher and all PVE staff that work with your child are always happy to set up a time to meet with you as needed throughout the year.
As you watch tonight's presentation, you may have some building-level questions that emerge. Please know that we are more than happy to correspond via email or schedule a time to meet at any time. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
All the Best,
Stacy and Jodi
Dr. Stacy Smith - Principal of PVE
317-873-2376, extension 17999
Mrs. Jodi Morrow - Assistant Principal of PVE
317-873-2376, extension 17994
Meet Other PVE Staff Members!
PVE Related Arts Team
PVE School Counselors
PVE School Psychologist
PVE Instructional Coaches
Did you know that all of our parents/guardians/staff are automatically members of our PTO? We hope that you will visit the PTO Information Page located on our PVE website for how to get involved.
Jogathon is just around the corner, (9/22)! Please look for informationt to come home in early September in how you can partner with us during our ONE BIG FUNDRAISER at PVE.
We hope you can join us for our next meeting of the year on Setember 14th at 7:00pm via Zoom.
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 968 0801 2822
- Passcode: 611190
PVE Dad's Club
Please mark your calendars for our PVE Dad's Club Football Tailgate on Friday, September 24th at Jennings Field prior to the ZCHS Football Game!
Please visit https://www.pvedadsclub.com for how to get involved!
Zionsville Education Foundation
Zionsville Education Foundation (ZEF)
ZEF is looking forward to a great school year! We hope you will help us support teachers as they dream big for their students in the year ahead. ZEF grants bring teachers' creative projects to life and fund unique learning experiences for students in all eight ZCS schools.
Last year, ZEF awarded more than $127,000 in grants supporting teachers' creative solutions as they navigated an unprecedented year.We are counting on you to help us continue to support teachers, students, and schools.
Please make your annual back to school donation today!
Past ZEF Grants have provided:
- video production equipment making virtual graduation and other livestream events possible;
- robotics in every ZCS school;
- speaker series for middle school students;
- startup funds for the first 1-to-1 laptop programs in middle and high schools; and
- professional development grants giving teachers access to new knowledge for student growth.
Learn more about other grants funded by ZEF and keep up on the latest ZEF news by visiting our website: www.zionsvilleeducationfoundation.org.
Fall Fun with ZEF
- ZEF works year-round to raise funds in support of our schools. This fall brings three exciting opportunities to support ZEF and spend time with those you enjoy. The Donation Party is a great chance for a girls' night out, Polo is a fun night for families, and ZEF Bash is the perfect date night. Join us as we raise funds to support teachers' innovative and creative ideas!
Donation Party - September 1st
- This ZEF event is a great way to kick-off the fall. Whether you can join us in person or are just able to make a gift card donation, we appreciate your help in filling our ZEF Bash Gift Card Pull.
- Simply sign up here to donate a gift card worth a minimum of $20 from a local merchant.
- Donation Party link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050849AEA72DA6F49-zefbash2
Polo at Sunset - September 17th
- Pack a picnic and gather your friends for a casual, family friendly evening. Proceeds will support ZEF, Boone County 4-H, and the Isenhower Family Scholarship Fund. The evening will include a 50/50 raffle, wine and bourbon pull, kids corner activities, and halftime candy drop.
- Admission is $40 per car load while spots are available.
ZEF Bash 2021 - November 6th
- You won't want to miss this annual Zionsville tradition! Mark your calendars today for a fun night out in support of our teachers, students, and schools. Sponsorships and silent auction slots are still available and are a great way to show the community that your company or group supports our schools. Click here for sponsor benefit information or email Julie Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZCS GROW Child Care Services
Please see the link below for more details and information on how to sign-up for one of the GROW childcard options.
Bridge and Early Start Spanish are optional, fee based programs that “bridge” the time between the 7:50-8:00 arrival time for 1st-4th grade students, and the start of the instructional day for Kindergarten students, which is 8:50-9:00.
Before and After-School Care (BAC) is available for all PVE students, and the before/after school starts at 6:45am and extends childcare from 2:30 to 6:00pm.
Eagle Rec offers fee based programs in a variety of interest areas, which typically start after school has already begun.