How to survive Antarctica
What challenges will you face in Antarctica
- The risk of rain or any precipitation will post a challenge because your clothes will get wet and that is a risk of hypothermia.
- Falling in water due to weak ice is also a danger because u could die from hypothermia.
- Dehydration is a danger because if you are pulling a sled that is a incredibly arduous physical activity.
- Baked bread and sardines
- Sledging Biscuits with butter or cheese
- one waterproof rain jacket
- one pair of waterproof pants
- one pair of waterproof mittens or gloves
- one wool ski cap and scarf
- one pair of waterproof boots
- one set of thermal long underwear
- one water resistant backpack
Items to take
- Water resistant backpack for carrying cameras or other equipment.
- Travel alarm clock.
- Comfortable walking shoes with rubber soles