Punting a Football
By: Joel Walsh
1. Hold the football with two hands with the pointy sides facing you and the opposite direction.
2. Your hands should be placed on the rounded sides of the ball with the laces facing up.
3. Hold the ball out with your arms extended and drop the ball while taking a gather step with your non-dominate foot.
4. Use your dominate foot to kick the ball far and high.
5. Make sure to use the inside part of your dominate foot. This is similar to how you kick a soccer ball.