Kingdoms Of Africa
By: Brandon Bohn
Kingdom of Ghana
- It is located in the upper Niger river
- They had a kings, and the government was strong.
- Based on trading and they would trade gold and salt
- 1100's it flourished because of wars
Kingdom of Mali
- Located on the Atlantic Coast
- They had rulers.
- They based their economy on trading.(Gold and Salt)
- 1359 the civil war divided Mali
Kingdom of Songhai
- It is located by the Niger River In West Africa.
- They had kings.
- The economy depended on the trading of salt and gold
- Near the end of the 16th century the kingdom ended.