Amy's Bits & Bytes
Howard Online Resources and Tools
Today, we have so many usernames and passwords that it's nearly impossible to remember them all. To ease some of this mental burden and leave space in our brains for more creative thinking, I put together a Google Doc with the login information for each of the online resources and tools available to us at Howard. Click the link below to view the document. To personalize it to fit your needs, make a copy of the document and input your specific login information and/or add other account logins you use to it. Because these are paid resources, please do not share the login information publicly on a website, etc... Thank you!
Forward Assessment Update
Recently there has been information shared about the "Forward" exam.
- English language arts and mathematics in grades 3 through 8, in science in grades 4 and 8, and in social studies in 4, 8, and 10
- no performance tasks; MC and CR only
- the assessment will be a bit shorter; test times
- accessibility graphic
- organized into ELA, math sessions
- testing guidelines out this week
- accommodations guide coming
- student practice test by the end of February
- the assessment will rely on the technology established for last year's Badger
For more information, please visit: http://dpi.wi.gov/assessment/forward and subpages of calendar, resources, accommodations and supports, practice test and practice items, test security, and more.
More information will be shared soon as it is gathered from regional trainings and CESA guidance, etc.
Upcoming Tech Bytes
February 12th - Destiny - Online Resources
Come learn more about the resources available in Destiny - online library catalogue through a fun scavenger hunt!
March 11th - Green Screen
Let's explore, play, and create photos and videos with the green screen!
April 8th - TBD