New President Needed!!!
1. They must be 35 years of age.
2. They must have lived in the United States for 14 years.
3. They must be a natural born citizen.
Duties, Roles, and Responsibilities
2. Chief Executive, The president is the boss of millions of government workers in the executive branch, some responsibilities of this are appointing someone as the head of the CIA, Holding meetings to discuss government business.
3. Chief Diplomat, The president makes the foreign policy of the United States, some responsibilities are traveling to London to meet with British leaders, entertaining Japanese diplomats in the White House.
4. Commander-In-Chief, The president is in charge of the U.S. Armed Forces, some responsibilities of this are inspecting a Navy yard, calling out troops to stop a riot.
5. Chief Legislator, Congress gives the power to veto bills and influence congress in its law making, some responsibilities are signing a bill of congress, making a speech in congress.
6. Chief of Party, The president helps members of his political party get elected or appointed to office, some responsibilities of this are choosing members to serve in the cabinet.
7. Chief Guardian of the Economy, The president must protect and run the economy as smooth as possible, some responsibilities are meeting with economic advisers to discuss ways to reduce unemployment, meeting with business and labor leaders to discuss their needs and problems.