Managing Difficult People
9 March 2016, WDHS Learning and Development Centre
Learn how to manage conflict situations with deliberate intention, minimal emotional drain, and positive outcomes
- Your communication preferences and job-specific behavioural style
- Analysis of your instinctive workplace adpated behaviours
- Self-perceptions and how others may perceive you under stress
- Your ideal working environment and ways to improve your current environment
- Hidden motivators that affect your day-to-day communication at work
- Others' behavioural styles and how to identify and communicate more effectively with them
- Suggestions for others - managers, staff and peers - to communicate effectively with you
- Keys to managing yourself and others
- Performance enhancement action plan
How well do you deal with difficult people?
This workshop will help you discover your natural influencing style and show you how to capitalise on your strengths, but also develop parts of your style that don't come natural, for greater personal effectiveness.
Who should attend
Managers and front-line supervisors, in particular, will benefit from participating.
Included in this are:
- Full day workshop
- Your own 25-page personalised Advanced DISC profile worth $375
- High quality course materials and workbook
- Lunch and refreshments
To register, click on 'How to register' or go to: