BTNT Program Updates
Survey Results & Program Changes
1. You appreciate fellowship time with your fellow BTs but don't want extra meetings
2. You want to keep the 1:1s with your coaches, but reduce the frequency
3. You want more choice and personalization in what you are learning through the program
Based on the results we have revamped the program!
Purpose: socialize, vent, share, celebrate successes, decompress
- 2:30 - 3:30, stay as long as you want
- BT3s will take the lead to facilitate any group discussions
- April and Tracey will coordinate food via SignUp Genius
Dates: Monday, Dec. 12 (Holiday), Feb. 13 (Valentine’s), May 8 (End of Year Celebration)
Each month, you will choose one additional activity. You can do the same thing each month, or a different one each month - it's up to you!
Field Trip during planning to visit other classrooms
Purpose: observe a variety of other teachers/content areas/teaching styles, get ideas for classroom management, instructional strategies and procedures
Friday, Dec. 9 with April
Thursday, Jan. 5 with Tracey
Wednesday, Feb. 8 with April
Thursday, March 9 with Tracey
Wednesday, April 26 with April
Please RSVP on this Form for each month you want to take a field trip.
Tech Tool 1:1 with Damien
Purpose: Improve technology skills and integration
Sit down with Damien and discuss a topic of your choice with Damien. This could be a new tool, how to better use a tool, how to differentiate using technology, or how to streamline your workflow and processes.
Dates: Schedule at your convenience, during the months of December, January, February, March, and/or April.
Purpose: allow for self-paced exploration of topics of interest to improve teaching skills; use learning/reflection as artifacts for your PDP and Summative evaluations.
- Visit the MGSD PD website and choose any session that interests you.
- Review the materials and resources.
- Write a 3-paragraph reflection of (1) what you learned, (2) how you will implement it into your classroom, and (3) the results of your implementation
- Submit your reflection via Google doc to April and Tracey.
Dates: You select at your convenience. Your monthly reflection is due by: