COVID 19 Updates

17 February 2021

Big picture

Swimming sports

I would like to thank our community for their patience and understanding as we continue to navigate COVID 19.

Today's announcement will determine the outcome of our Aroha swimming sports. If we remain in Alert Level 2 we will postpone our Aroha swimming sports until Friday 5th March. If we drop down to Alert Level 1 we will be all GO for tomorrow.

We will inform you later today.