COVID 19 Updates
17 February 2021
Today's announcement will determine the outcome of our Aroha swimming sports. If we remain in Alert Level 2 we will postpone our Aroha swimming sports until Friday 5th March. If we drop down to Alert Level 1 we will be all GO for tomorrow.
We will inform you later today.