Claim for School Nutrition Program
September Reimbursement Claim
All CEs must notify TDA of which meal service program and waivers they intend to implement prior to the claim process.
- IMPORTANT: If you are not changing programs and not implementing waiver flexibilities you must notify TDA prior to the claim process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the CE ID# (5 digit number in TX-UNPS).
Waivers for Flexibilities
All CEs operating in School Years 2020-2021 must notify TDA if they are opting in to the following waivers:
- Non-congregate meal service
- Alternative meal times
- No child present/Parent pick-up
- Offer vs Serve Waiver (for Senior High Schools only)
See the FAQs for further guidance on these waivers.
If operating under any of the above waivers, please submit the appropriate Waiver Intake Form below based on the Program you are operating:
- Once a Waiver Intake Form is submitted, please allow time for processing. Additionally, reimbursement claims are paid one time per week.
- Confirmation of intake forms submitted will be emailed to the CE. Keep a copy for your records. If confirmation is not received, check your SPAM folder.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325).
This guidance is not considered all-inclusive.
Please see squaremeals.org for further guidance.
Note: If TDA makes changes to the website direct links in this announcement may become void.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. This program is funded by the USDA.