Neil Armstrong Elementary
Dr. Stevenson's Weekly News- Week 17
Weekly Plan-Culture, Communication, Collaboration
I had an interesting request for a "gift" to give all of you. The gift was a week of no meetings. I cannot wrap that nor "surprise" you all, but it is my gift to you :) So no meetings the week of January 4-8 :)
- Thank you for keeping our last week as "normal" as possible!
- Thank you to Carrie Reed and all the teachers
- Thank you to Andrea Cooper for an amazing Winter Sing! Our parents loved it!
- Thank you to Asset Angels and others for a great Secret Santa exchange, Holiday Breakfast on Friday, and POETS on Friday after school! YOU DESERVE IT!
- All meetings will begin again on the 11th. January BLT and classified staff will bump back to February.
- Early release on Tuesday January 12th will be facilitated by the district for all staff.
- Major Saver BCSF assembly will be Friday the 15th at 8:30 in the gym for K-5.
- Please challenge yourself when you get back to do PBIS BOOT CAMP in morning meetings AND visit one other teacher's morning meeting!
Monday January 4
All normal Monday PLCs & ADT cancelled
Tuesday January 5
All normal Tuesday PLCs & BDT cancelled
8:30 Weekly school-wide assembly
1:30 Administrators' Meeting
Wednesday January 6
Lisa- doctor appointment a.m.
Thursday January 7
All normal Thursday meetings cancelled
8:00 Speech IEP w/Peg, Lisa, and Erika
9:00 Morning meetings recording w/Colleen
6:30 NA PTA meeting
Friday January 8
All normal Friday meetings cancelled
2nd grade at Bald Eagle Field Trip in morning
1:30 Elementary Principals' meeting
4B Morning Meeting- Thanks to Mrs. Haugen for helping the guest teacher!
5B Morning Meeting- Mr. Berg is reviewing the daily and weekly plan with his students
KB Morning Meeting- Ms. Baids and Ms. Moreland take turns sharing their Weekend News and listening to their Kinder friends share, too!