The Oxford Update
Oxford Elementary School
Another Great Week!
Thank you to our extended OES family for your continued support and encouragement over the past two weeks. We appreciate all of your patience and understanding as we continue to work out the kinks in a few of our procedures.
As always, if there is some way that we can help you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Friendly Reminders During Drop Off and Pick Up
- Please pull as far forward as possible, following school staff directions, before having your student exit your vehicle.
- Adults should remain in vehicles at all times. Please make sure anyone dropping your child off is aware of this expectation.
Pick up reminders:
- Those picking students up are asked to arrive at school no earlier than 2:40 PM. It is important that we keep our driveway open until it is time for afternoon pick up.
- Please make sure you do not arrive until your scheduled pick-up time.
- Adults should remain in vehicles at all times. Please make sure anyone picking your child up is aware of this expectation.
Did You Know?
All students are eligible to have a FREE breakfast meal sent home with them at the end of each school day. We are sending breakfast home the night before as there is no room to have breakfast eaten in the classrooms this year. The meal is prepackaged for safety and milk is also offered with the meal. If you would like white milk, we will send one home, frozen for safety. Meals can be eaten at home before coming to school the following morning!
Please click on the button below to sign your child(ren) up to receive a FREE school breakfast daily.
MSAD 17 Food Services
Please click the button to sign your student up to receive breakfast daily from school. A separate form is required for each of your children.
Don't Forget to Pre-Screen Your Student Each Morning
The district will not be screening students when they arrive at school. As a result of this decision, the district is requiring you to assess your child and our staff to assess themselves each day prior to arriving at school. Please stay home if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the 4 questions on the Pre-Screening Tool attached below.
Important Dates: September 21 - September 25
Tuesday, September 22 - Ms. Nicholas' class to Roberts Farm
Wednesday, September 23 - Early Release Day, Dismissal 1 hr. early
Thursday, September 24 - Ms. Guerrette's class to Roberts Farm