Dec 14 - 18
Focus 1: We believe all children can learn at high levels
Focus 2: We believe educators matter
Focus 3: We believe all students will be prepared for post high school success.
Focus 4: We believe in developing community partnerships.
5 Years: CCSD is committed to establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum for all students with a comprehensive, multi-tiered system of supports.
10 Years: CCSD is committed to providing all students with a competency-based education.
Building Improvement Goals for 2015-2016:
Through implementing research-based instructional strategies, we will…
Goal 1: By the end of the year, 89% of all students’ final grades will be C or higher.
Goal 2: By the end of the year, our graduation rate will be at least 94%.
Goal 3: By the end of the year, 100% of Prairie High School students will present their understandings of 3 Universal Constructs to an audience.
A short article on start, stop, continue with conceptual understanding.
- To Ryan Fritz, Heather Feuerhelm, Jack Rainey, Steph Klein, Noel Clark, Angela Amunson, Dan DeVore, Jef Gordon, Kevin Geary, Angie Wagner, Billy Goodale, Bridgette Andersen, and Jeff Kean for their work on our PBIS leadership team! Great first learning opportunity for the teachers that will be repeated for our remaining staff on the 22nd! Thank you!!
- COMMIT To Excellence!!
- Grades are posted each Monday morning by 8 am to Weekly Grade Report
- Week of Dec 17 - 20 are all 8 period days
- Wednesday Dec 16 is a New Teachers Meeting at 8 am
- Thursday Dec 17 is our next PAC meeting at 8 am in the ICN room
- Friday Dec 18 is odd semester test schedule
- Monday Dec 21 is even semester test schedule
- Tuesday Dec 22 is semester test make-up
- Students may not move finals to an earlier date without my permission. If students would prefer to move a final to Tuesday, you can work with them on that without my pre-approval necessary.
- Dec 17 - Jill Bliss
- Dec 19 - Noel Clark
- Dec 19 - Kim Kuntz
- Dec 20 - Mary Gudenkauf
- Dec 20 - Steve Snyder
Bus Duty this week!
- John Lukasko
- Chris DuPont
- Patty Dalton
Activities This Week!
Monday Dec 14
- 6:30 - CCSD Board Meeting
- 7:30 pm - Boys JV Basketball @CRKennedy
Tuesday Dec 15
- 6 pm - Girls JV/Sophomore Basketball @DubWahlert
- 6 pm - Boys Sophomore Basketball @HOME
- 6 pm - Boys Varsity Swimming @HOME (CRJeff)
- 7:30 pm - Girls Varsity Basketball @ DubWahlert
- 7:30 pm - Boys Varsity Basketball @HOME
Wednesday Dec 16
Thursday Dec 17
- 6 pm - JV/Varsity Wrestling @CRJeff
- 7 pm - HS Winter Holiday Choir Concert @Concert Hall
Friday Dec 18
- ALL DAY - Varsity Wrestling Tournament @Waterloo
- 4 pm - Boys Varsity and JV Bowling @Lancer Lanes
- 4 pm - Girls Varsity and JV Bowling @Lancer Lanes
- 6 pm - Girls Varsity Basketball @LMar
- 7:30 pm - Boys Varsity Basketball @LMar
Saturday Dec 19
- 8 am - JV Wrestling Invite @NLinn
- 8 am - Varsity Wrestling Tournament @Waterloo
- 9 am - Girls JV/Sophomore Basketball @LMar
- 10:30 am - Boys Sophomore Basketball @LMar
- 1 pm - Boys Varsity Bowling Invite @Lancer Lanes