HR Week at a Glance
Week of June 4
Week at a Glance
Summer Hours Start! 7:30-5:30
Kim B. Out
Tuesday, June 5
Wednesday, June 6
Team Mtg 9:00
Thursday, June 7
Friday, June 8
Enjoy your day off!
- Thank you for all the yummy foods at the Summer Potluck!
- This past week the Board approved the new TTESS timelines/calendar. You can locate that on the HR Toolkit.
- For the 18-19 school year, we'll be lending a hand with the NISD Mentoring program. We look forward to supporting our new employees as they learn all the NISD has to offer. Our goal is to use the Mentor program as a means to increase employee retention.
- The whole crew (Kim C/B, Missy, Eric and Kitty ) will be presenting topics at the AASPA conference in October! We are excited to share the great things happening in NISD HR!
- Remember if you are absent during one of the summer hour weeks, you might possibly need to make up time. (See additional details below)
What do I do if I'm absent this summer?
Out for 2 days - make up 3 hours
Out for 3 days - apply 1/2 additional sick, personal or vacation plus make up .5 hours
Please communicate with your supervisor to ensure that appropriate time is recorded for you.
Looking Ahead / Important Dates
Transfer window has CLOSED!
Campus Evaluations are due to HR
Last day elementary/middle campus administrators on contract - June 14
TEA Principal Survey Due - June 15
Last day to resign penalty free - July 13