Vote for Anthony, the future $20!
Susan B. Anthony
You want reasons!
- Susan collected anti-slavery posters at the age of 17! Now that's who deserves to be on the $20, am I right!
- She was also part of the very sophisticated Women's Loyal National League which collected nearly 400,000 signatures in support of abolishing slavery. Again talk about $20 material.
- Anthony also helped to campaign for equal rights for both herself [woman] and African Americans. She sounds like a fair person for the job. Did you see what I did there? Ha Ha!
- Susan B. Anthony's work helped make way for the 19th amendment to the Constitution giving women the right to vote.
- Susan sure knew how to break the rules when it came to women, she disobeyed the 14th and 15th amendment by publishing a newspaper called "The Revolution" which talked about the rights of women. Way to go Susan!!!