Panther Press - Update
October 11, 2020
The Pershing Elementary Newsletter - Update
PTO Family Dessert Night - Baskin Robbins on 10/15!
Pershing Book Fair - Coming Soon!
Dear Pershing Families:
We are working hard to keep our students reading and raise critical funds for our school library with our Scholastic Online-Only Book Fair from October 19th to November 1st.
The Fair will connect your kids to notable books and inspiring characters — helping them become lifelong readers. And you’ll love the new option to shop for Book Fair exclusives — directly from the interactive book list. Plus, enjoy these special online shopping features:
· Access to over 6,000 products
· All orders ship direct to home
· FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25
· All purchases support our school library and earn 25% in rewards
Visit our Book Fair homepage to learn more and get started with online shopping: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/pershingelementaryschool2
Thank you for continuing to support our school library!
Click this button to be redirected to learn how to check-out library books from Pershing for your child!
Sound Issues with Chromebooks Due to Recent Google Update
School Site Council Meets Tuesday at 7:15a.m.
The School Site Council meets on Zoom again this month, October 13th, at 7:15a.m. To view the agenda, please visit:
The Zoom link information is on the agenda.
Mark Your Calendars
- October 9: Progress Reports available on Parent Portal for 1st - 6th grades
- October 12: PTO Meeting, 6p.m. - 7:30p.m. on Zoom
- October 13: School Site Council - 7:15a.m. on Zoom
- October 15: 3p.m. - 10p.m. PTO Family Night at Baskin Robbins! A percentage of the profits will go to Pershing PTO! Please join us at Baskin Robbins!
- October 19: English Learner Advisory Committee meeting - 6p.m. on Zoom
- October 19 - November 1: Pershing Book Fair is LIVE ONLINE!
- October 20: School Site Council (tentative) - 7:15a.m. on Zoom
- October 24: PTO Family Dinner Night at Chipotle 4p.m. - 8p.m.
- November 11: Veterans Day - No School
- November 13: No School (Teacher Work-Day)
- November 16 - 20: Parent-Teacher Conferences Week
- November 17: School Site Council - 7:15a.m. on Zoom