Mrs. Pierce's Post
Week of February 15, 2016
Mr. Marty lead our "Poke the Heart" game!
Our coloring contest winners and Mrs. Kellams tried out some new shades!
Ready, set, poke!
Focus Letter: Dd
Sight Words: Orange word review/ spelling and reading
Phonics: y sometimes says /e/and /i/, sneaky "e", C K rule
Reading: Main idea and details
Math: counting money, identifying number partners with break apart lines
Thursday- AMES Chuck E. Cheese Night from 3-9 in Muncie.
Friday- Elementary Night at the High School basketball game...students receive free admission with adult ticket purchase.
- Homework packets are due each Friday. Please sign and return in the folder.
- Kindergarten News is sent home daily. Please return the next day completed.
- Agendas are the MAIN way for daily communication! Please check and initial them daily.
- $5 cash or a healthy snack (enough for each student) is due each month.
- Lunch $ should be sent in an envelope labeled Lunch Money with your child's name, Mrs. Pierce's name, and amount enclosed.
- If you have any additional forms or notes for the school or teacher please put in the agenda as they are checked daily. Also, make note in the agenda incase it should happen to fall out or placed elsewhere
February 23 – PTO Meeting 5 PM
March 4 – Doughnuts for Dad
– End of the 3rd Nine Weeks
March 10 – Report cards go home
March 15 – PK Open House 6:00
Marsh 23 – PTO Meeting 5:00
SPRING BREAK 3/19 – 4/3