Support + Customer Success
September 14, 2017
Back to School Sale email + in-app
- The Sale has been up for about a week now. We seem to be doing pretty well. On the first day of the sale we sent an email and an in-app message.
- We sent the email to 364,100 people and had about 416 people upgrade from this email. We have another midway through the sale email going out on September 20th
- The in-app went out to 16,326 people and 268 upgraded from here.
- I don't have stats on any other channel at this time.
Back to School Sale support - Pricing confusion
- Users who signed up right before the sale are upset that they didn't get the sale price. We've been trying to combat frustration by giving a $10 refund. It was working the majority of the time, but we do have our disgruntled users.
- Users who renewed from last year were not sure what price they were going to pay next ($49, $59, or $79).
- COPPA + FERPA compliance
- October 5th for Teacher Appreciation Day - search option in the Hive
- Better printing options
Customer Advisory Board
- I reached out to about 18 of our big users who have expressed interest in partnering with Smore. So far, I've only been able to schedule 2 interviews. I'll let you know how both interviews go.
- The main goal is just to gather more information about them, how they use Smore, how they tell people about Smore, etc.